Gem Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place with the horses. Made By: PurpleUnicorn. Administrators: PurpleUnicorn, FriesianMagic Head Moderator: PinkyPoo

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 268
Location : Hmmm... Is that a trick question? Seriously, the questions people ask these days!
Warning Bar :
Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-30

Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. Empty
PostSubject: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:01 am

Dawn, Nightmare and Dream were lying down by the shade of their favourite tree. Dream is Kunami's full-sister and was left when Kunami went with Secret. She sighed and woke with a start after dreaming of a beautiful stallion coming to take them all away to his own lands. She nosed the other two mares she had become friends with on her time here.

Nightmare woke as Dream lightly nosed her. "Anything wrong Dream?" She asked.

Dawn woke with a start as she heard her half-sister Nightmare ask Dream what was wrong. Dream had a worried, tired, lonely and sad look on her face.

"Unless you count me dreaming of a mesterious stallion sweeping us away to his beautiful land and me missing Lunami... No, every thing is fine." And with that she got up and shokk herself and cantered away.
Back to top Go down
brumbyri

Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:35 am

a colt grazes nearby
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Location : Hmmm... Is that a trick question? Seriously, the questions people ask these days!
Warning Bar :
Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:17 pm

Dawn and Nightmare had spotted a stallion close by and whinnied to Dream to come over. Together they walked over to him and said together "Hi, welcom to Lone River. How may we be of service?" and they bowed to him
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Number of posts : 122
Job/hobbies : Stablehand lol
Humor : um *dies*
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:06 pm

The colt raised his head and blushed sligytly suprized by the mares behaviour he had just claimed a land and was venturing around looking for some mares when he found this perfect grazing place "hello girls" he replied after a pause "may i help you?"
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 2:28 pm

They all smiled and glanced to each other. "Maybe" They said "What is your name?" Asked Nightmare. They then all split up and took turns in wlkin around him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:04 pm

"Satin," He replied and raised his head to the wind revealing his arabian dished face.
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:58 pm

They giggled and stopped next to him.

Nightmare said, "I am Nightmare. I am pleased to meet you." She walked in front of him and bowed. She then took her spot on his right.

Dawn then took her turn after Night and said "I am Dawn. Pleased to meet you, Satin.," She said, bowing too.

Dream then trotted over and bowed too. "And I am Dream. We are please to meet you."
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:40 pm

"Pleased to meet you too," he said bowing his head as each mare introduced themselves. "Dawn, Night and Dream, what beautiful names." he said to himselfs "The meaning of my name is 'Devil'."
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:02 pm

"I don't know if it fits you though. No offence, but I think you are more of an Angel to me." Said Dawn

"Yeh, I agree." Dream and Nightmare said in unision.

"Do you have any land? Or mates?" Nightmare asked suddenly. When she recieved two sharp bites on both of her shoulders she hung her head embarressed.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Number of posts : 589
Job/hobbies : Reading and Surfing ; why do you wanna know anyway?
Humor : Do I look funny to you? Really, do I?
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:22 am

Starlight walked into the scene.
"Hi guys, I'm just passing through, sorry if I am of any disturbance to you guys," and he smiled to the Mares and the Colt.

Black Beauty Quickly followed, saying, "Hi Guys, just following my er friend here. "

Starlight gave Starlight the evils and said, "Shouldn't you be fighting?"

Black Beauty replied shortly with, Yes, but the others havn't arrived. And he then trotted towards Danger Valley saying, [b]Au revoir !
Starlight stood his ground looking at his friend, he whisperd so only he would her, Good luck my friend.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:38 pm

The colt was confused by the stallions apperances , he gave them a warning glance and pinned his ears back at the stallions. He returned his gaze to the mare and replied, "yes I have my own land yet i dont have and mates, I was hoping of coming here and finding a few," he said and looked from one mare to the other taking in there company and appearances, each were beautiful in there own way and held there heads with pride (i think). He sighed long and deep and raised his head and bannerd his tail Would you mares like to go for a quick run? I don't like to keep still for long periods of time." he said and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:31 pm

"I will be back, I just need to sort out some things..." Nightmare said and she ran after the stallions that just passed. She neighed for them to stop and skidded to a halt in front of them. He head was high as her ears were pricked.
"Where are you guys going and what are you doing?" She asked.

Dawn sighed and muttered "Not again." Then she added to Satin, "Don't worry, she won't go with them unless they, like, force her and threaten her. That is her weakness, fear."

Dream then said after the others "Yeh, Dawn is right, don't worry, yet. We would love to go for a walk, though I think we should tag along behind Night just incase she starts to do something rash." She bowed her head towards where Nightmare was standing in front of the stallions.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:56 pm

Satin nodded and galloped at the stallions swerving from them at the last minute (lol thanx for the hint) he pinned his tail down held his ears back and bared his teeth at black. he threw his head up and screamed at them.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:27 am

Black heard the screaming he said Why don't you just belt up who ever you are? I don't really want to release my anger on you just yet, I've already got a Fight to WAIT for - I don't want to injure myself just yet! and he canterd off towards Danger Valley

Starlight was scared, he had never seen this much courage in his friend before, he must be ready for the fight, He thought.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:47 pm

You know who I am! he screamed after black, he was prepaired for a rough fight. . .
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 6:47 am

The 3 mares galloped up to him fast and skidded in front of him.
"Are you going to that battle for land?" They asked timidly. They were shaking slightly and they nosed him each in turn.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Black looked at Satin, himself, his blood boiling,so this is who I'm fighting under his breath.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:48 pm

I shall, he murmered and gestured them to come with him and trotted to danger valleys.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Black walked back from Danger Valley towards Starlight Starlight asked, "Who won then?" Black answered back saying "No - one - we are all going to share it as long as we don't fight over mares."
Starlight was relived as his friend was not hurt.
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:41 am

The 3 mares all looked at each other then trotted after Satin.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Starlight looked at Black, he was looking at all the mares heading towards Satin.

Black then walked up towards Satin with a angry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:51 pm

Dawn, Nightmare and Golden Dream all moved swiftly and at the same time in front of Satin. They bared their teeth and layed back their ears, telling the stallion to leave Satin alone.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:10 am

Black bit Dawns ear then galloped off towards Fairy Stream.

Starlight galloped towards Emerald Pool
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Satin screamed after him and looked at Dawns ears gently inspecting it then nudged them and and trotted towards Fairy Stream
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:23 pm

As Dawn screamed in pain she made to gallop after the stallion but Nightmare quickly acted and ran in front of her. Dawn's ear was bleeding but her were ears back. Her sharp teeth bared.
Nightmare, Dream and Dawn all trotted after Satin towards their new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.   Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn, Nightmare, Golden Dream- Pure beautiful, Arab mares looking for mates.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next