Gem Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place with the horses. Made By: PurpleUnicorn. Administrators: PurpleUnicorn, FriesianMagic Head Moderator: PinkyPoo

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Number of posts : 383
Warning Bar :
Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Name:Spirit Shadow
Color:Black
Personality:Strong,Brave,Quiet.
Mane/Tail:Black
Pic:
Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. Shire38zb
Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. Bild5_1

Last edited by FriesianMagic on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :
Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Shadow cantered in, his powerfull body carried him into the thick forest. He was not afraid of some colt. He wanted this land. and WILL put up a fight. he reared and neighed out a challenge.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Number of posts : 589
Job/hobbies : Reading and Surfing ; why do you wanna know anyway?
Humor : Do I look funny to you? Really, do I?
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Starlight seeing another competitor Reered to the Shire and the colt in a sense of a fight too.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:40 am

Shadow looked at the small mare, he snorted at her to leave. Or eles, she would be hurt, then reared and neighed another challenge.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Number of posts : 1013
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Job/hobbies : SHOO!
Humor : That wasn't good enough, Your Fired!
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Promise saw the other horses, she snorted and got up and backed into the forest, watching the big stallion.
Back to top Go down
https://gemvalley.forumotion.com
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Starlight whinned to the mare - Why should she leave? "Come back!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:22 am

Promise stared at them, she stood still and didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:36 am

Shadow cantered around, seeing no challenge, he claimed this land for his own needs.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 pm

[You DO have a challenge, Brumby claimed the place, just haven't put it on the description yet]
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:36 pm

{Sticks hand up - Starlight wants to claim it too!!!}

Starlight whinned a "Stay there!" to the mare then went in stood infront of Shadow he snorted a "I challenge you!" to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:45 pm

[Oooo you guys gotta see if Brumby agrees to the challenge]
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:54 pm

{guess so yeah}
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Number of posts : 122
Job/hobbies : Stablehand lol
Humor : um *dies*
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:51 pm

{can i reject the challenge and still keep the land?}
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:52 pm

{I dont like fighting}
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:58 pm

The pinto colt hid in the rocky shadows next to promise, he watched the intruders with a deathly stare. he snorted silently then in one simple leap he sprung from the rocks legs outstretched clearing the rocks and leanding well beyond them he let out an ear piercing scream as he lept he landed lightly and sprung up into a capriole not hesitating he bared his teeth at the shire and stallion then landed perfectly barging between them screaming and bucking he galloped around the stallions in a tight circle then barged into the shire then the other stallion and within seconds recovery was bucking and pigrooting around the clearing again, ears back and teeth bared threating the stallions screaming at them to leave his land be.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:05 pm

[Yeah you CAN reject the challenge and keep the land, by the way.. what's your stallion's name? (Brumby)]
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:56 pm

Shaodw rolled his eyes at the colt and reared in front of him, hitting the ground hard,he snorted and newighed loudly, since as an older horse, it was ear popping. he looked at the small colt and pushed him over onto the rocks.Then looked at the other stallion and bucked.

[I know purp, you are talkin to head mod here xD]
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:58 pm

[XD *pats Friesy* =)]

Promise backed away and watched them.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:18 am

Starlight snorted. then galloped off west.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:42 pm

The colt (I forgot his name lol), while the bigger stallion was not looking recoverd swiftly then lept tremendosly and landed heavely on his back he bit hard onto the stallions thick neck and gripped hard so he wouldn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:16 am

Shadow rolled onto his back. putting his weight onto the small colt. and refused to get up.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:10 pm

Emerald Ice bit hard into the stallions shoulders and kicked at him then found/ he strength to leap to his feet and threw the shire off him and onto the ground then lept onto him and dug his hooves deep into his neck, he clung on hard then stomped and lept of him kicking him in the head as he jumped.

(i changed it back similar to how it was)

Last edited by BrumbyRider on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Shaodw reared, and snorted while looking around his new lands.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:53 am

(WHAT!? these lands arent his friesian)

Ice reared Leave now i want no trouble with you now LEAVE! rage burnt up in Ice as he stared at the shire.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:54 am

(PURPLE! I didn't write that some1 changed it help!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.   Spirit Shadow, The big encounter. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Shadow, The big encounter.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next