Gem Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place with the horses. Made By: PurpleUnicorn. Administrators: PurpleUnicorn, FriesianMagic Head Moderator: PinkyPoo

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 268
Location : Hmmm... Is that a trick question? Seriously, the questions people ask these days!
Warning Bar :
~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-30

~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~   ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Name: Perfect Picture, Picture

Colour: Reverse Bay

Markings: 2 socks on back legs. Star and black stripes

Breed: Mustang

Height: 15hh

Skills:Speed and Endurance.

Personality: Kind and Caring. Smart and Funny. Cheeky and Optimistic

Herd: None but looking

Mate: None but looking

Land: Looking

Picture: ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ Spanish-horse-tiger-stripe-markings

Perfect Picture raised his head and pricked his ears. He silently walked through the forest. He breathed an old stallion's smell but he knew that he did not live here. He walked out into the river and came to a waterfall. He stood in the water as it flowed over his feathers. He smirked to himself as he looked over his land. All he needed now was a herd. For some reason though, he wanted more than one mare. There is enough love to go around! he thought. He smirked but shook it away. No-one would want him, even though he had one of the most beautiful lands in Gem Valley.
Back to top Go down
Silver Shadows

Silver Shadows

Female
Number of posts : 15
Warning Bar :
~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~   ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:23 pm

this was my stally's place, just was inactive.

(hibernation XD)

Silver came back from the river, it had been a long and tiring trip, and he was looking forword to rest in the Limestone caves. He smelt a stallion in the land and roared with fury.
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Location : Hmmm... Is that a trick question? Seriously, the questions people ask these days!
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~   ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:39 pm

Ooc: Sorry. You just hadn't been on for so long ;D.
Bic: Perfect Picture heard a stallions furious whinny. This was his land, and no other stallion was here before. Picture was furious. He pawed the ground, waiting for the other stallion.
Back to top Go down
Silver Shadows

Silver Shadows

Female
Number of posts : 15
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~   ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Silver thundered into the land, charging into the other stallion and knocking him to the floor, "How dare you trespass!!!", he screamed with fury, "Go, and I shall spare your life!"
Back to top Go down
HiddenInTheShadows

HiddenInTheShadows

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~   ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Picture snorted and pawed the ground. "I never back down from a fight!" He snorted. He turned on the spot, ramming into the other stallion and charging off. "I will meet you at your defeat!" He screamed, disappearing into the on-coming night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~   ~*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*~~*P*I*C*T*U*R*E*~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley :: Crystal Falls-
Jump to: