Gem Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place with the horses. Made By: PurpleUnicorn. Administrators: PurpleUnicorn, FriesianMagic Head Moderator: PinkyPoo

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Number of posts : 589
Job/hobbies : Reading and Surfing ; why do you wanna know anyway?
Humor : Do I look funny to you? Really, do I?
Warning Bar :
Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. Empty
PostSubject: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:34 am

Name:Jazzy
Breed:Raking horse
Colour: Palimino
Extra:Quiet, Kind
Picture:Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. Rainey

Name: Spots
Breed: Falabella
Colour: Pinto
Extra: Tomboy/boystrous, Loud
Picture:Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. Felabella
Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. Fala1
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Number of posts : 1013
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Job/hobbies : SHOO!
Humor : That wasn't good enough, Your Fired!
Warning Bar :
Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:37 pm

Midnight trotted into Lone River, he saw two mares and whinnied to them.
Back to top Go down
https://gemvalley.forumotion.com
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Jazzy heard the whinnying and trotted over - Spots came over soon after and they both said, "Hi, what is your name?" to Midnight. Spots though - "I might as well try .."
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:48 pm

"I am Midnight," He said to the mares.

Skies trotted after Midnight, he halted next to him and looked at the other falabella mare.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:49 pm

Spots saw the other Fabbie, "someone like me - " she mutterds under her breath she said, "Hi, and whats your name?" to Skies.
Jazzy trotted near Midnight and said, "do you own anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:50 pm

"I'm Spotted Skies, or Skies for short, you are?" He said and smiled.

"Unfortunatly no,"M Midnight replied.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 pm

"Thats ok, I don't like Stallions that brag about the land they own Very Happy "

"Ok, Skies - do you have any land?"

(yes I do know I am kinda re doing it buit it is diffrent horses!)
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:01 am

Midnight smiled.

"No, I don't," Skies replied.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:34 am

Jazzy neared Midnight she said, "Care for a walk?"

Spots looked Skies deep into his eyes ever so pretty eyes ...
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:02 pm

"Ok, Where to? Autumn Lake?" Midnight suggested.

Skies smiled at her and stepped closer.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:17 pm

"Um, Ok!" Jazzy whinned and walked off with Midnight to Autumn Lake(I'm guessign we continue in autumn lake then Razz )

Spots walked towards Skies and walked in circles around him(by this time Midnight and Jazzy had gone I'm guessing) until Skies was dizzy. Spots giggled.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:38 pm

{Purple - what's happened to Skies? Spots is missing Skies so and sorry with being about 8 days late for Midnight it is just that It hasn't shown up as a bright star so I guessed Midnight hadn't called}
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:51 pm

[sorry, i didn't reply before because the computer ws playing up and took like an hour to open up 1 page!]

Skies smiled at Spots and nipped her lightly then trotted a couple of meters away, he looked back at her, smiled and whinnied.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:54 pm

{oh it's playing up again then *throws computer out the winodw* lol}

Spots trotted towards Skies she nipped him back then chuckled she then started circling Skies again.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Skies smiled at her and watched her, he walked out of the circling and nickered.

[oh no! It;s not playing up anymore! It;s very good now! it stopped playing up 3 days ago, *take lappy to laptop/compter hospital* XD]
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:02 pm

"Where do you want to go then?" asked Spots to Skies
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:13 pm

"Not sure, where do you want to go?" Skies replied.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:18 pm

"Well, I know a friend who shares some land we could go there if you want or Hawk Side Hill - I don't really mind"
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:24 pm

"Which land?" Skies asked.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:27 pm

"Fairy Stream, It's not that far away from here either"
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:38 pm

"Ok," Skies said, and started trotting towards Fairy Stream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.   Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazzy and Spots, The lone Fabbie and Raking horse.
Page 1 of 1