Gem Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place with the horses. Made By: PurpleUnicorn. Administrators: PurpleUnicorn, FriesianMagic Head Moderator: PinkyPoo

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jazzy + Midnight walkin round

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Number of posts : 589
Job/hobbies : Reading and Surfing ; why do you wanna know anyway?
Humor : Do I look funny to you? Really, do I?
Warning Bar :
Jazzy + Midnight walkin round Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jazzy + Midnight walkin round Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

Jazzy + Midnight walkin round Empty
PostSubject: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Jazzy cantered into autumn Lake, she gazed in awe, it was beautiful , the colours were exter ordianry.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Number of posts : 1013
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Job/hobbies : SHOO!
Humor : That wasn't good enough, Your Fired!
Warning Bar :
Jazzy + Midnight walkin round Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jazzy + Midnight walkin round Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Midnight trotted in, he smiled and stood next to Jazzy, "Nice, isn't it?" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://gemvalley.forumotion.com
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:40 pm

"Yes, as pretty as you almost -" Jazzy stopped and looked towards Midnight and then nuzzled him saying "I love you."
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Midnight smiled and nuzzled her back, "I love you too," He said, he looked at her then at the lake.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Jazzy saw Midnight look at the water she thewn began to push Midnight towards the lake, with a big SPLASH Jazzy had pushed Midnight into the water and Midnight was now soaked. She laughed then said to Midnight "Well, Spots has always done it to me and laughed and said it's funny so I guess it is" Jazzy then jumped into the water herself and smiled.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Midnight laughed and splashed her a bit, he smiled and then swam in the lake, he whickered to her to swim also.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Jazzy swam towards Midnight "So - where to next?"

{Im gonna change her pesonality)
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:20 pm

"Not sure," Midnight said.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:24 pm

"Well" Jazzy replied, "I'm not gonna stand around in this Lake freezing my tail off all day" She chuckled then nuzzled Midnight then sawm to one side of the lake and got out and waited for Midnight to come along.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Midnight laughed, he swam to to the edge and got out, he smiled and nuzzled her. "Hmm.. Want to see the volcano?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:05 pm

Jazzy though for a while 5 seconds then said "Ok, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazzy + Midnight walkin round   Jazzy + Midnight walkin round Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazzy + Midnight walkin round
Page 1 of 1