Gem Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place with the horses. Made By: PurpleUnicorn. Administrators: PurpleUnicorn, FriesianMagic Head Moderator: PinkyPoo

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Number of posts : 1013
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Job/hobbies : SHOO!
Humor : That wasn't good enough, Your Fired!
Warning Bar :
Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-24

Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool Empty
PostSubject: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:02 am

Promise, a palomino Arabian mare, walked through the forest and found herself at Emerald Pool, she looked at the water, she looked around for any other horses.
Back to top Go down
https://gemvalley.forumotion.com
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Number of posts : 122
Job/hobbies : Stablehand lol
Humor : um *dies*
Warning Bar :
Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:12 pm

A tri-coloured colt trotted over to her and watched her as he grazed nearby keeping a weary eye on her and any sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:15 pm

Promise lay down, she was exhausted after traveling.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:46 pm

The colt watched her in wonder then slowly, while still grazing, walked over to were she lay. He looked down on her exhasted body. Dear mare, where have you come from and where have you been? he asked, a frown of worry crossed his face. Is there anything I can get for you or do to help you?
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Promise looked at the stallion, "I came from Lone River, I travelled the horse world for a stallion, and I don't need anything right now for my rest," She replied.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Ah, I see, well I havn't a mare, he hasitated You could stay here for as long as you want or untill you get better. he spoke whilst flicking his ears for any sound of danger.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:42 pm

Promise smiled, "Thanks," She said.

[By the way, what's the colt's name?]
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:54 pm

[Emerald Ice]
Ice settled down next to her and rested his head over her body protecting her from the other stallions that were lurking in Emerald Pool.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Promise smied, she rested her head on the ground and watched the water.
Back to top Go down
BrumbyRider

BrumbyRider

Female
Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:06 pm

Ice followed her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool   Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling Mare In Emerald Pool
Page 1 of 1