Gem Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place with the horses. Made By: PurpleUnicorn. Administrators: PurpleUnicorn, FriesianMagic Head Moderator: PinkyPoo

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mare in Gem Valley

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Number of posts : 1013
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Job/hobbies : SHOO!
Humor : That wasn't good enough, Your Fired!
Warning Bar :
Mare in Gem Valley Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mare in Gem Valley Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-24

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Name: Desert Sunrise
Breed: Unknown
Height:?
Markings:None
Color: Buckskin
Mane/Tail: See pic
Personality: Nice, friendly, helpful, caring, sweet, fun-loving, careful, understanding, cheerful, can be mean sometimes, high-spirited, energetic, adventurous, brave
Extra:--
Pic:
Mare in Gem Valley Buttsc

Sunrise walked slowly into Gem Valley, she stopped and looked around the beautiful land, she smiled and looked for the stallion who owned the land.
Back to top Go down
https://gemvalley.forumotion.com
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Number of posts : 383
Warning Bar :
Mare in Gem Valley Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mare in Gem Valley Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Revo. Cantered in, his sillky dun coat shining, he was looking around, smelling and seeing the views. He stopped and spotted a mare in the distance. He nickered quietly, clamly and softly to her.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Location : Is this a test? Oo, now where was my location again?! *looks at someone else's answer* Scandinavia!!
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Sunrise turned and saw the stallion, she nickered softly back to him.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:09 pm

Revo. trotted slowly to her, so he was about 8 feet away. He smiled as his muscled rippled under his coat. His mane shimmered as it slowed to a stop in the breeze.He looked at the mare, and boewd to her on both knees ''Welcome to Gem Valley'' ''My land'' ''I am Sun Revolution'' ''And whom might you be?'' he said standing, and a small smile on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Rise smiled, "I am Desert Sunrise, or Rise for short," Rise replied. "You have a beautiful land," she said.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:14 pm

''Thanks,'' ''A beautiful name for a wonderous mare,'' he said, extreamly pollite. ''So, Rise, what would you like to do?'' he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:19 pm

"Thank you," She replied. "I don't know, I just.. arrived.. here," she said, "Looking around before I head to Lone River," she said more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:20 pm

''No, it's ok... you may stay if you like..'' He flicked his ears forwards ''Follow me'' he said.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:21 pm

"Ok," Rise replied and smiled, her ears pricked.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:23 pm

He he started to canter, untill he reached a cave, it was tainted cyan on the outside, ''In here,'' he said, turning his head in on the side.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:25 pm

Rise cantered after him, she slowed when she reached the cave, she looked around it and stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:28 pm

''Look'' he said, thousands of gems, mixed and solid colors fluttering their glow everywhere. He wondered if this is why it was called gem valley. He stepped in fully. He grinned and looked at Rise, he picked up a aqua blue gem, that seemd like it was a necklace aleady. and slowly placed it around Rise's neck.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:30 pm

Rise smiled and looked at the necklace, "Thank you," she said and quicky nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:32 pm

''You're Welcome'' he said softly, flushing slightly. He spotted a small clear stream, he looked at it and lowered his muzzle to it, It was the cleanest water he'd ever tasted. He smiled and lifted his head. A cool breeze entered the cave from the front. He walked over to rise and smiled. ''These gems are magic;'' ''Can you tell?''
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:34 pm

Rise looked at the gems, and nodded, "Yeah," she said.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:39 pm

''Which one do you like the most?'' he said curiously.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:43 pm

Rise looked at the gems, she saw a bright blue one with the shape of two horses in. "That one," she said slowly and extended her neck to the gem.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:45 pm

''THat one is beautiful, just like you'' he said and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Rise smiled, "Thank you," she said quietly and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:48 pm

He looked back at her and smiled ''I have a question..'' he said.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:48 pm

"What question?" she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:50 pm

He hoped shhe knew..''Will you stay with me'' ''and me my mate?'' he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
CoolSquirrels
Admin
Admin
CoolSquirrels

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:52 pm

"Yes," Rise replied and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:55 pm

''Thank you'' he said and nuzzled her back.
Back to top Go down
Allegra
Admin
Admin
Allegra

Female
Warning Bar :

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:04 pm

He smiled and looked at the gem with the two horses in it... It was so beautiful, and the biggest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mare in Gem Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare in Gem Valley   Mare in Gem Valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Mare in Gem Valley
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next